Integrative Diagnosis LLC was founded in 2006 by William Brady, DC, CSCS to help solve a very important problem.
Patient diagnosis and treatment tends to be heavily biased based on the training of the provider.
What Happens to the Patient?
The patient ends up getting whatever treatment their provider specializes in rather than a complete and objective assessment followed by an adaptable best fit treatment plan. This leaves success to mere chance.
What Happens to the Provider?
The provider realizes getting patients better by accident makes for a very frustrating patient and practice environment.
The Conventional Solutions:(Pick One)
The Integrative Diagnosis Solution:
- The provider does nothing and struggles along with an unhappy existence.
- The provider spends thousands of dollars on seminars searching for "the answer" only to find the journey complicated, confusing and exhausting.
- The provider sells out his dreams to go with the high-volume, low-value, scare tactic, sales pitch approach.
The Integrative Diagnosis Mission: Patients get what they need and providers get what they deserve.
- Reframe the problem using the Unification Model.
- Identify all relevant pathology and dysfunction by using the fast and accurate motion assessments and screening procedures.
- Treat only the top one or two most relevant pathologies with a carefully selected targeted treatment.
- Use the test-treat-retest model to track treatment success in real time from initial visit to discharge.
- Be as busy and successful as you ever dreamed by delivering a service with real value.