Sign up for the subscription web service and get unlimited access to the following:
5 Complete Integrative Diagnosis Seminars:
Each seminar is packed with ground breaking concepts and procedures. This information will dramatically improve your practice. You will get better results than ever before in half the time!
- Integrative Diagnosis: Core Principles (15 Hours)
- Instrument Assisted Treatment: Concepts and Application (12 Hours)
- Integrative Diagnosis Biomechanics: Regions (12 Hours)
- Integrative Diagnosis: Advanced Palpation (12 Hours)
- Integrative Diagnosis Biomechanics: Gait (12 Hours)
These 5 seminars would cost over $12,000 to travel to and attend live. Your online investment is only $1500 annual or monthly for $250. There is no better investment in all of musculoskeletal education.
Integrative Diagnosis: Advanced Palpation Seminar ACTUAL CONTENT and SAMPLE VIDEO
Over 130 Real Patient Visits
You are invited into the treatment room with Dr. Brady and his actual patients. See Dr. Brady diagnose and treat difficult patients in real time. These are complete cases from initial exam to discharge. Each visit is loaded with clinical and practice gems. You can't get this anywhere else (unless you spend 4-6 month in Dr. Brady's office). There is no better way to learn case and patient management!
Lots of technique instructors will tell you wonderful stories about how all their patients get better. Dr. Brady isn't telling you- he's showing you! (Personal Note: "I challenge any technique instructor to post video of their cases from start to finish. I have not seen this anywhere else.")
In total there are over 43 hours of patient contact video and commentary. In traditional seminar format this would cost over $2,500 in tuition alone. All of these patient visits are included in the online subscription for as low as $125 per month ($1500 annual) or $250 month to month.
Integrative Diagnosis: Level Training
To keep your path toward clinical excellence crystal clear we have developed Integrative Diagnosis: Level Training. The Integrative Diagnosis content is separated into levels based on the following principles:
After only spending 30 minutes online you can make immediate successful changes to your practice. Each level builds on the previous levels concepts and procedures creating a clear path to clinical and practice excellence.
- Intelligent Reductionism: You will learn the few things that have the most impact without drowning in unnecessary detail.
- Integration: Assessment, palpation and treatment are taught at the same time- as you actually use them in practice.
- Accuracy: You can trust what we teach you. All procedures have been developed and tested to work exactly as promised.
- Immediately Useful: Each level gives you the tools to produce immediate results.
- Speed: Each level is streamlined to require minimum time for maximum results.
We show you the most important functional assessments that should take priority each patient visit!
Manual Adhesion ReleaseTM
Manual Adhesion Release (MAR) treatment is featured in the level training and integrated into the case studies.
- Use the Integrative Diagnosis system to identify the exact location of the adhesion.
- Shorten structure.
- Place contact slightly distal against adhesion.
- Set contact depth.
- Set contact tension.
- Lengthen structure while maintaining depth and increasing tension.
Manual Adhesion Release generates tension directly on the adhesion to reduce and eliminate it.
The beautiful thing about the Integrative Diagnosis / Manual Adhesion Release combination is that you learn the procedures the same way you practice them- in clinical context. There is no "Here is 100 protocols figure it out." Instead we take you step by step through biomechanical assessment, palpation and treatment to eliminate uncertainty and produce maximum results.
Integrative Diagnosis/Manual Adhesion Release: Multifidus Sample Video
Additional Online Content:
- Seminar Reviews: We attend and review other technique seminars so you can make informed decisions about what is worth your time and money.
- Research Reviews: We let you know what is happening in the research community and how it is clinically applicable.
- Subscriber Forum: With over 600 posts, and growing daily, subscribers ask questions and make comments for other subscribers and Dr. Brady to review and answer.
- Business/Marketing Ideas: Ideas on marketing and running a successful practice based on clinical excellence.
Integrative Diagnosis additional online content samples
Start your subscription today! It's the best investment you can make!
There's More...Continue the Tour